The Z10, Z12, ZR10 and ZR12 submersible pumps for 10” and 12″ wells are multistage vertical centrifugal pumps designed to give high efficiency throughout the performance area. Almost every duty point between 120 m3/h and 460 m3/h has an efﬁciency higher than 80%. The shaft alignment of each pump is specifically designed to reduce vibration issues throughout the lifetime of the pump. The wear ring on the Z10/ZR10 pump also keeps recirculation losses to a minimum, ensuring high levels of efficiency in applications such as supply of surge tanks and reservoirs, fire fighting and agricultural flood irrigation.
Z10-Z12: AISI 304
All Z10, Z12, ZR10 and ZR12 submersible pumps for 10” and 12″ wells can be coupled to NEMA standard motors.
MARKET SECTORS: AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL, MUNICIPAL.
- Water supply from deep wells.
- Pressure boosting and water distribution in civil and industrial systems.
- Supply of surge tanks and reservoirs.
- Firefighting and washing systems.
- Water table level control.
- Delivery: up to 350 m3 /h.
- Head: up to 545 m.
- Maximum pump overall diameter (2 cable covers included): 271 mm.
- Maximum electric pump immersion depth: 350 m with L6W, L8W, L10W and L12W motors.
- The content of sand should not exceed 50 g/m3 , higher contents up to 100 g/m3 can be admitted, if wear is tolerated.
- Horizontal installation possible (it is recommended to have an incline of at least 3° with the motor on the lowest position).
- Standard delivery outlet: Rp 6” according to EN 10226.
- Motor power: from 11 to 300 kW.
- L6W, L8W, L10W and L12W rewindable water filled three-phase motors.
- Three-phase version: L6W: 4 to 37 kW 380-415 V, 50 Hz. L8W: 30 to 93 kW 380-415 V, 50 Hz. L10W: 93 to 150 kW 380-415 V, 50 Hz. L12W: 185 to 300 kW 380-415 V, 50 Hz.
- Maximum supply voltage variations: L6W, L8W, L10W, L12W 400V ±10%.
- Horizontal operation: L6W, all versions are designed for horizontal installation, provided that the direction of the axial thrust generated by the impellers is always from the pump to the motor. L8W, L10W, L12W available on requests for all versions.
- Maximum number of starts per hour: 15 (L6W), 10 (L8W) 8 (L10W) 4 (L12W).
- Maximum temperature of water in contact with motor: L6W, L8W, L10W and L12W 30°C.
- Special versions: AISI 316 and
- Duplex materials, HT for applications in high temperature environments (up to 60°C) or under inverter.
- Robust but lightweight, easy to maintain and with high corrosion resistance.
- Impeller and diffusers made of stainless steel castings.
- Delivery head and suction support of stainless steel castings.
- Stainless steel non return valve integrated, spring equipped.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Guide bearings and wear rings ensure high reliability and long lasting hydraulic performances.
- The new design ensures high efficiency and low power consumption
- Special versions: ZR10 made of Duplex Duplex stainless steel.
- Coupling according to NEMA standard for 6” and 8” motor, with key connection for 10” and 12” motor.
- Coupling flange.
- Drop cables.
- Cooling shrouds.
- Temperature sensor PT 100 / PTC.