The ambient supply systems are bulk unloaders for ambient sealants, adhesives and other medium to high-viscosity materials.
Graco supply systems reliably deliver one-component sealants, adhesives and other medium to high-viscosity materials from pails or drums to metering and dispensing systems.
For magnadrums & tote drums up to 1200 liter (300 gal)
The Uni-Drum supply system evacuates 300 gallon (1200 liter) magnadrums and other tote drums of the same size and capacity.
- Pumps and transfers highly viscous materials from bulk drums with maximum efficiency
- Built to work with other high pressure equipment to optimize material use
For large drums up to 200 liter (55 gal)
- Graco D200 – For high-volume in-plant applications
- Graco D200s – For heavy-duty, high-volume applications of high-viscosity materials. Provides more down-force for difficult-to-move materials
For pails up to 60 liter (16-gal)
For 20, 30 and 60 liter (5, 7, and 16-gal) pail sizes. Provides the same proven technologies as the larger systems, but with small NXT Air Motors.
- Graco L20c – A lightweight, elevator ram on a cart
- ” ” ” S20 – For low-volume applications of medium to high-viscosity materials
- Graco S20c – Same as the S20, but includes a cart
- ” ” ” D60 – Provides higher down-force and 60-liter pail capacity
For 1 quart (0.95l) or 1 gallon (3.79l) containers
The Graco DynaMite Pump utilizes the NXT air motor to provide the power necessary to move viscous materials from small containers.
- Manual or automatic valve applications
- Ideal for small manufacturing workcells and industrial workbench applications
Typical fluids handled:
- Sealants and Adhesives
- Potting and Heatsink Compounds
- Inks and Colorants
- Max air input pressure (supply system) / Air inlet size
- L20c – 2 in elevator, 5 gal (20 l): 100 psi / 1/2 npsm(f)
- S20 – 3 in single post, 5 gal (20 l): 125 psi / 1/2 npt(f)
- D60 – 3 in dual post, 16 gal (60 l), 5 gal. (20 l), 30 gal: 150 psi / 3/4 npt(f)
- D200 – 3 in dual post, 55 gal (200 l), 30 gal (115 l),16 gal (60 l), 8 gal (30 l), 5 gal (20 l): 150 psi / 3/4 npt(f)
- D200s – 6.5 in dual post, 55 gal (200 l), 30 gal (115 l): 125 psi / 3/4 npt(f)
- Max fluid, air working pressure. and weight (displacement pump):
For Check-Mate pump packages, see manual 312376. For Dura-Flo pump packages, see manuals 311826, 311828, 311833.
- Ambient operating temperature range (supply system): 32-120°F
- Sound data: See separate air motor manual.
- External power supply requirements (DatraTrak)
- AC power units: 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 1.2 amps max
- DC power units: 24 Vdc, 1.2 amps max draw
- Contact Cements
- Epoxy Sealants and Adhesives
- Dow Corning® 983 Silicone
- Bulk Supply System
- Medium-Viscosity Material Transfer
- Adhesive Bonding
- Automotive Hem-Flange Bonding
- Roll Coating
- Thermal Management
- Composites Open Molding
- Resin Batch Blending
- Resin Saturation
- Prepreg Supply
- Automotive Trim and General Assembly
- Body Shop Sealing
- Automotive Electronics / Under the Hood
- Automotive Composites
- Wind Power – Blades
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Furniture Finishing / Manufacturing