The Hydra-Cell positive displacement pumps feature a seal-less pumping chamber so there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace. The seal-less design and check valves enable Hydra-Cell to handle abrasives and particulates that would damage other types of pumps.
In addition, Hydra-Cell can run dry indefinitely without damage to the pump.
The multiple-diaphragm design of Hydra-Cell provides virtually pulse-less, linear flow without the need for expensive pulsation dampeners.
The Hydra-Cell G03 pump is a versatile and reliable pump suitable for a wide range of applications.
The Hydra-Cell G03 pump can pump low and high viscosity fluids.
- The seal-less design and horizontal disk check valves enable the pump to handle abrasives and particulates that might damage or destroy other types of pumps.
- Simple, compact design reduces initial investment and lowers maintenance costs.
- Operational efficiencies reduce energy costs.
- Able to run dry without damage (or additional maintenance) to the pump in case of accident or operator error.
- Tolerates non-ideal operating conditions.
- Minimizes maintenance and downtime because there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3.1 gpm (11.7 l/min)
- Maximum Pressure:
1200 psi (83 bar) for Metallic Pump Heads
350 psi (24 bar) for Non-metallic Pump Heads
- Connections: Threaded BSP (T), conical gas, 1/2 “and 3/8 IN” OUT.
- Maximum flow 11.3 l / min at 1750 r / min.
- MAX discharge pressure: 83 bar. MAX suction pressure: 17 bar.