The GEMÜ 352 and GEMÜ 354 3/2-way globe valves have a rugged low maintenance plastic piston actuator and are pneumatically operated.
GEMÜ 352 is flanged, GEMÜ 354 has threaded sockets.
The connection for the control medium can be rotated through 360°. The double sided valve plug is connected to the actuator via a spindle. The valve spindle is sealed by a self-adjusting gland packing providing low maintenance and reliable valve spindle sealing even after a long service life. A wiper ring fitted in front of the gland packing protects the seal against contamination and damage.
- Explosion protection
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Max. media temperature: 180 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Suitable for inert liquid and gaseous media
- Control medium: inert gases
- Suitable for high working medium temperatures
- Materials of wetted parts can be selected to suit relevant applications
- With GEMÜ 352 and GEMÜ 354 valves control processes which normally require two separate valves can be combined, for example: mixing, separating, aerating and de-aerating
- Versions according to ATEX on request
- Extensive range of accessories
- Simple adaptation for use as a control valve