The GEMÜ 505 2/2-way angle seat globe valve has a high temperature rated plastic handwheel and is manually operated.
The GEMÜ 505 2/2-way angle seat globe valve is particularly designed for pure steam applications.
The GEMÜ 505 2/2-way angle seat globe valve has a PTFE seat for tight shut off. The valve spindle is sealed by a stainless steel bellows. Valve plug and valve spindle are welded to prevent contamination areas.
- Connection: Clamp; Spigot
- Actuator: Manual
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4435, block material; 1.4435, investment casting
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 180 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Suitable for pure steam and gaseous media
- For materials and connections see the following pages
- Internal surface of valve body ≤ Ra 0.4 µm, external surface electro-polished
- Free from non-ferrous metals
- Stainless steel bellows seal
- Welded valve plug
- Low maintenance fixed seat plug (without threads)
- Fast operator change possible
- Optical position indicator integrated as standard
- Traceability of all wetted parts
- Suitable for contact with food according to Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004