The GEMÜ 563 and GEMÜ 568 2/2-way globe control valves have a low maintenance electric actuator and a reversible synchronous motor. It is operated via a non-self-locking reduction gear and cam.
The GEMÜ 563 and GEMÜ 568 2/2-way globe control valves have an integrated optical position indicator as standard. Depending on the design the valve is available with a valve body in plastic (GEMÜ 563) or metal (GEMÜ 568).
- Connection: Threaded socket; Union end
- Actuator: Motorized
- Body material: PVC-U, grey; PVDF
- Max. operating pressure: 6 bar
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- The motor will withstand being stalled under full voltage
- Valve body and seat seal are available in various materials
- Suitable for use as a control valve
- Integrated optical position indicator
- Direct 0/4 – 20 mA signal processing via the integrated controller
- Opening and closing behaviour is independent of the operating pressure
- Hermetic separation between medium and actuator