The GEMÜ 566 2/2-way globe control valve has a body with an integrated control mechanism which can be controlled by various operator types. In addition to a pneumatic version, manual and motorized versions are also available. The GEMÜ 566 valve was specially developed for the control of small quantities and enables flow rates from 63l/h to 2500 l/h.
The GEMÜ 566 2/2-way control valve has a body with an integrated control mechanism which can be controlled by various operator types.
- Connection: Threaded socket
- Actuator: Motorized
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4435, investment casting
- Max. operating pressure: 6 bar
- Max. media temperature: 90 ° C
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Choice of three operator types (manual, pneumatic, motorized)
- Flow rates of 63 – 2,500l/h
- CIP-capability Options
- Versions according to ATEX for manual and pneumatic operation on request
- The integrated control mechanism enables simple operator replacement and subsequent automation
- The piping need not be emptied when replacing the operator as the spindle is sealed by an isolating diaphragm
- Linear and equal-percentage control characteristics available