The GEMÜ 618 motorized metal diaphragm valve has a low maintenance electric actuator and a reversible synchronous motor. It is operated via a non-self-locking reduction gear and cam.
The GEMÜ 618 motorized metal diaphragm valve has an integrated optical position indicator as standard.
The GEMÜ 618 motorized metal diaphragm valve is also available without a metal distance piece for applications with lower operating temperatures (only diaphragm size 10).
- Connection: Clamp; Spigot; Threaded socket; Threaded spigot
- Actuator: Motorized
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4435, forged body; 1.4435, investment casting; CW617N (brass)
- Max. operating pressure: 6 bar
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Control valve
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Insensitive to particulate media
- The motor will withstand being stalled under full voltage
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Suitable for use as a control valve (with integrated control module)
- Direct 0/4 – 20 mA signal processing (with integrated control module)
- Opening and closing behaviour is independent of the operating pressure
- Hermetic separation between medium and actuator
- Optional flow direction
- Installation for an optimized draining is possible