The GEMÜ 638 motorized 2/2 way full bore diaphragm valve is fitted with a motor/control units made by AUMA.
The optional rubber coating makes the GEMÜ 638 motorized 2/2 way full bore diaphragm valve particularly suitable for applications involving particulate fluids.
The use of the GEMÜ 638 motorized 2/2 way full bore diaphragm valve is recommended in the mining sector, in desulphurization plants, in water treatment, in the paper industry, etc.
Body and diaphragm are available in various materials and configurations.
The GEMÜ 638 motorized 2/2 way full bore diaphragm valve ensures a high mechanical stability and high flow velocity.
- Max. operating pressure: 7 bar
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Optional rubber lining particularly suitable for applications involving particulate media, e.g.:
– Desulphurisation plants
– Paper and woodpulp industries
– Water treatment
– Ceramics industry
– Chemical and dyestuff industries
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Motorized actuators are available for Open/Close duty and for regulating duties, including various control units.
- No auxiliary air pressure supply required
- High mechanical stability
- High flow rate due to straight through flow
- Optional flow direction
- Valve can be cleaned without disassembly of actuator
- Proven electric actuators and control units in modular design