The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 15120 is equipped with a central one-piece polypropylene section that ensures high reliability and chemical compatibility.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 15120, intended for the transfer of fluids and chemicals with low to medium viscosity, are equipped with a patented modular pneumatic valve for easy maintenance.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 15120 have an immersion frame that ensures greater reliability and chemical compatibility, eliminating fluid leaks.
- Connection Dimensions: 38.1 mm (1.5 in)
- Thread type: ANSI / DIN
- Maximum capacity: 454 l/min (120 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure 8.6 bar (0.86 MPa – 125 psi)
- Construction materials available: Polypropylene, PVDF
- Midsection available: Polypropylene
- Pump weight: Polypropylene 25.9 kg (57 lb); PVDF 33.6 kg (74 lb)