The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 1590 is intended for transferring fluids, chemicals and materials of medium-low viscosity in a wide range of applications.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 1590 are equipped with a closed central pneumatic valve, patented and easy to maintain, as well as an air section with epoxy resin coating for use in harsh environmental conditions.
Thanks to the choice of building materials, Graco Husky 1590 pumps are suitable for several applications.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 1590 has a compact and robust design and is made of polypropylene (for transferring fluids in the chemical), or Kynar (for applications involving aggressive fluids and high temperatures).
All models are available with membranes and balls made of different materials, according to the specific needs of each installation and application.
- Connection Dimensions: 38.1 mm (1-1 / 2)
- Thread type: ANSI flange
- Pneumatic valve: Standard and remote
- Maximum capacity: 379 l / min (100 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure 8.3 bar (0.8 MPa – 120 psi)
- Construction materials available: Polypropylene, PVDF
- Midsection available: coated aluminum, stainless steel 316
- Pump weight: Polypropylene 16 kg (35 lb); PVDF 22 kg (49 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 4.8 mm (0.188 in)