The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 307 is able to operate also at low pressures by providing a regular and constant flow.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 307 is suitable for pumping viscous fluids up to 1000 cP and the solids pumpable up to 1.6 mm in diameter. These pumps ensure reliability and quiet operation and are easy to maintain. The valve uses compressed air in an efficient manner, reducing the costs of management, and it is accessible only by removing six screws; there are no pilot valves.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 307 are ideal for pumping a variety of fluids and are available in two versions:
– Provided with parts in contact with the fluid made of Acetal, suitable for the handling of water, solvents, petroleum based fluids and equipped with Teflon membranes and beads, Hytrel, Buna-N or Santoprene;
– Provided with parts in contact with the fluid made of polypropylene, suitable for the handling of most of the acids and caustic fluids, equipped with Teflon membranes and beads, Hystrel, Buna-N or Santoprene.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 307 are also available with stainless steel balls in the case of abrasive fluids or high viscosity.
- Connection Dimensions: 9.4 mm (3/8 “)
- Thread type: NPT or BSP
- Pneumatic valve: Standard
- Maximum flow: 26 l / min (7 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure: 7.0 bar (0.7 MPa – 100 psi)
- Construction materials available: Polypropylene, Acetal
- Midsection available: Polypropylene
- Pump weight: Acetal 2.2 kg (4.75 lb) – Polypropylene 2.4 kg (5.2 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 1.6 mm (0.063 in)