The dosing pumps of the G™ Series are electric motor-driven pumps with mechanical diaphragm liquid ends. Simple, economical and rugged, they offer great flexibility and a wide selection of liquid ends compatible with most chemicals. With a corrosion-resistant plastic or aluminium housing, depending on the model, they are based on two technologies previously only used for intensive-use industrial pumps: variable eccentric drive and stroke adjustment.
The G series is made up of three dosing pump models, covering a very wide flow range (up to 1,200 l/h) at an excellent quality-price ratio.
The dosing pumps of the GA Series are the most economical and compact pumps in the G series
- Flow rate up to 170 l/h
- Pressure up to 12 bar
- Mechanically actuated PTFE diaphragm
- Stroke adjustment by variable eccentric minimising pulsation and shock
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid: 40 °C
- Adjustment of flow rate while running or stopped: from 0 to 100%
- Accuracy: ± 2% of rated flow from 10 to 100% stroke
- Suction lift: up to 4 m water 2.5 m suction lift for GA 90 to GA 170 models
- High vacuum suction lift option: 9 m water (consult us)
- Maximum suction pressure: 2 bar
- Housing in corrosion resistant glass fibre reinforced by thermoplastical material
- Life lubrication
- Options: double diaphragm, VARIPULSE® or frequency variation
- Integrable into an EH&S protection enclosure
- Municipal water treatment at wastewater treatment or potabilisation plants: Coagulation/flocculation (injection of ferric chloride, aluminium sulphate, WAC, etc.), slurry treatment (injection of polymers), pH regulation (injection of acids and alkalis), etc.
- Air treatment: Scrubber tower (injection of sodium hydroxide, sulphuric acid, bleach)
- Animal husbandry: Nursery or post-weaning drinking water treatment (injection of medication, vitamins, vaccines) acids, chlorine, etc.), for all animal species, drinking water treatment (injection of sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide, chlorine dioxide preparation)
- Wine growing: Sulphiting (dosing of liquid sulphur, potassium bisulphite or potassium metabisulphite), clarification (injection of bentonite), preparation for fermentation (injection of yeast), liquid gum arabic treatment
- Automotive industry: Surface treatment (injection of diluted fluoride), paint booth water curtain treatment (injection of acids/alkalis)
- Other industries: Reagent preparation