The dosing pumps of the G™ Series are electric motor-driven pumps with mechanical diaphragm liquid ends. Simple, economical and rugged, they offer great flexibility and a wide selection of liquid ends compatible with most chemicals. With a corrosion-resistant plastic or aluminium housing, depending on the model, they are based on two technologies previously only used for intensive-use industrial pumps: variable eccentric drive and stroke adjustment.
The G series is made up of three dosing pump models, covering a very wide flow range (up to 1,200 l/h) at an excellent quality-price ratio.
The GB series offers the widest range of flow rates in the G series.
- Flow rate up to 1200 l/h
- Pressure up to 10 bar
- High-efficiency, rolling PTFE diaphragm, Profil+®
- Mechanically actuated diaphragm
- Stroke adjustment by variable eccentric minimising pulsation and shock
- Simplex version
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid: 50 °C (1)
- Adjustment of flow rate while running or stopped: from 0 to 100%
- Accuracy: ± 2% of rated flow from 10% to 100% stroke
- Suction lift: up to 4 m water (2)
- Maximum suction pressure: 2 bar (1)
- Cast aluminium housing with polyurethane RAL 1018 – 65 µ paint
- Lubrication by oil bath
- Option: double diaphragm
- Municipal and industrial water treatment: Injection of ferric chloride, aluminium sulphate, potassium permanganate, etc.