The model P-30 and P-31 pressure sensors have been developed for precision measurements and guarantee precision measurements with a maximum measuring deviation of as low as 0.05 % of span. As a result of their active temperature compensation, these pressure transmitters have no additional temperature error in the range of 10 … 60 °C.
The high measuring and output rates of up to 1 kHz make the measured value available as quickly as possible.
The compact design makes the pressure transmitter ideal for mounting into test benches, such as 19″ racks.
The models P-30 and P-31 offer a wide selection of electrical connections, process connections and measuring ranges, as well as a large number of different output signals. In addition to the standard analogue signals, USB and CANopen® versions are also available.
Via a USB service interface and the WIKA configuration software “EasyCom”, the models P-30 and P-31 can quickly and easily be adjusted on site.
Thanks to the simple-to-use software “Wika data logger“, the USB version can also be used to save measured values and create customised reports.
- Measurement and test benches
- Calibration technology
- Plant construction and machine building
- Accuracy 0.1 %, without additional temperature error in a range of 10 … 60 °C
- Optional accuracy of 0.05 % (full scale) available
- Fast measuring rates up to 1 kHz
- Analogue, USB and CANopen® output signals available
- On-site calibration possible using product software