A well established and proven pump design, the Merlin industrial pump offers an economic and compact model, with in-built modular flexibility and both free moulded or moulded to metal stators.
A detachable gland section allows easy access and interchangeability with mechanical seals and packed gland options.
- Gentle pumping action minimises shear and crush damage to the pumped product
- Self priming pump that can operate in either direction
- Compact and rugged design for durability and reliable performance
- Simple construction for ease of maintenance
- Ability to turn suction chamber through 90° to faciliate installation
- Ideal for shear sensitive and viscous materials, solids in suspension, abrasive and gas, liquids and solids mixtures
- Pumps can be supplied to comply with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
- Up to 61 m³/h
- Up to 268 gpm
- Up to 10 bar
- Up to 145 psi
- -10 up to 100°C
- 14 up to 212 °F