The GEMÜ 1435 ePos® digital electro-pneumatic positioner detects the valve position via its external LongLife travel sensor.
The GEMÜ 1435 ePos® digital electro-pneumatic positioner has a solid housing with protected operating buttons and an easy to read LC display. The operating times can be set by integrated throttles. Connection and mounting to NAMUR is also possible.
- Simple, self-explanatory menu
- Automatic initialisation function
- Fail safe function in case of compressed air and power supply failure
- Protection class IP 65
- 3/4-wire type
- Can be used for linear and quarter turn actuators
- Operation with single and double acting actuators
- Remote mounting of positioner and travel sensor is possible
- Simple handling and commissioning
- Simple electrical connection by detachable terminals
- Automatically optimises the valve control during initialisation
- No air consumption when idle