The two-way threaded ball valve SUN WP is a ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, for water and pneumatic installations, gas, water, vacuum. For steam applications, working pressures may be reduced and special seals required.
For special applications please check the suitability of the valve for the process and the required corrosion resistancy using the relevant table.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES
CONSTRUCTION: AISI 316.
DVGW for gas up to 2” (only PTFE) MOP5
TÜV for TA Luft up to 2” (only PTFE).
F/F Rp UNI-ISO 7/1 (UNI EN 10226) – DIN2999 parallel
M/F (male R UNI-ISO 7/1 (UNI EN 10226), female parallel).
PRESSURES: 100 bar – 40 bar.
TEMPERATURE LIMITS: -20°C / +150°C.
MOUNTING PLATE: ISO 5211.
STEM: Anti blow out 3/8” – 2”.
UPPER SEAL: TRIPLE stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
OPERATOR: lever. Available colours: black, yellow.
– PTFE +15% GLASS FIBRE: -20°C +175°C.
– PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE: -20°C + 180°C (best condition from 60°C to 180°C).
– FF: NPT ANSI B1.20.1.
– Ball drilling.
– DEGREASED VALVES: For oxygen service (max W.P. 20 bar).
– Locking device (open/close).
– For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.