The three-way threaded ball valve TRISTAR is a ON-OFF valve for: deviation or mixing of fluids in chemical installations, food, sanitary and water plants. All parts have to be adequately degreased if the valves have to be used with oxygen. For special application please check the suitability of the valve for the process and the required corrosion resistancy using the relevant table.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES
CONSTRUCTION: AISI 316L.
PRESSURES: PN40 – PN25.
TEMPERATURE LIMITS: -20°C / +160°C (PTFE).
– F/F/F Rp UNI ISO 7/1 (UNI EN 10226)
– DIN2999 parallel.
SEATS: 4 wrapping gaskets.
STEM SEAL: triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect.
UPPER CONNECTION: ISO 5211.
LEVER ROTATION: 90° clockwise.
MOUNTING PLATE: ISO 5211.
– PTFE+15% GLASS FIBRE: +175°C.
– PTFE + CARBOGRAPHITE: up to +195°C (optimum from 60°C to 195°C).
– NPT ANSI B1.20.1 female connections.
– Degreased valves for oxygen service.