The AFLC pumps are electric circulators with in-line suction and discharge ports, designed for direct installation onto piping, DN 32, 40, 50, 65, 80 mounting flanges and 2” threaded connection (AFLC 30-120).
The AFLC pumps are built according to EN standards 60335-1, 60335-2-51, 61000-6-2, 61000-6-3, 16297-1, 16297-2.
The AFLC pumps have single or twin pump design. The two pumps can operate separately or in parallel in the following manner:
– Separately: both differential pressure and controlled speed can be selected.
– Parallel: controlled speed regulation only (speed selection from 1 to 4).
The rotor shaft is made of perforated stainless steel. By enabling water circulation this design ensures:
– continuous degassing of the rotor chamber, with no need to perform this operation manually during startup;
– bearing lubrication.
MARKET SECTORS: COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL
- Water circulation in heating and cooling systems.
- Pumping of hot/cold liquids, chemically or mechanically non-aggressive, non-explosive, without solids or fiber matter.
- Flow rate: up to 60 m3/h.
- Head: up to 12 m.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (PN10).
- Minimum operating pressure: 0,5 bar.
- Impeller: made of cast iron (except for AFLC 30-120, AFLC(G) 32-120 made of composite material).
- Temperature of pumped liquid:
- Permanent magnet wet rotor type motor, with bearings lubricated by the pumped liquid. Built-in automatic motor protection with isothermal probes (with external relay, terminals accessible from the terminal board).
- Single-phase 230 V 50 Hz power supply.
- Motor-mounted inverter, with selector switch for mode and operating parameter selection and terminal board for cable connection. • Insulation class Insulation class 155 (F).
- Protection class IP 42.