The booster sets for residential use GXS, GMD, GTKS and GHV series have been designed to supply water to domestic users on an intermittent and variable basis, using electric motors controlled from an electric panel.
The booster sets for residential use GXS, GMD, GTKS and GHV series are pumping stations – single phase or three phase power supply, according to boosters model – assembled with two pumps automatic operation fixed speed (GXS, GMD) or variable speed (GTKS, GHV); The pumps are connected to one another by suction and delivery pipes and fixed onto a single base. The pumps are connected to the manifolds by means of stop valves and check valves. An electric protection and control panel is installed using a bracket on the base of the set.
The booster sets for residential use GXS, GMD, GTKS and GHV series are available with horizontal centrifugal BG, CEA, HM pump series, or vertical multistage block pump VM series in relation to booster sets type.
MARKET SECTORS: RESIDENTIAL
- Water network supply in condominiums, single villa and townhouses.
- Water supply for small irrigation systems.
- Flow rate up to 28,8 m3 /h.
- Head up to 77 m.
- Electrical supply voltage: 1 x 230V ± 10%.
- Frequency: 50 Hz.
- Maximum electric pump power 1 x 1,5 kW.
- Direct motor start, by pressure switch.
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid: from -10 to +40°C (for BGM, PM). from -10 to +60°C (for CEAM, HM).