The submersible electric pumps of the DIWA series Lowara are suitable for draining clean and slightly dirty water.
The submersible electric pumps of the DIWA series Lowara are manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel. Head up to 20 metres, delivery up to 420 l/min (25,2 m3 /h). Four basic models with 0,55 to 1,5 kW. DRIVELUB SEAL SYSTEM. Diffuser plate coated with polyurethane for the maximum resistance to abrasion.
- Draining of cellars, garages, basements.
- Draining of construction sites.
- Emptying of tanks and reservoirs.
- Lawn and garden irrigation.
- Pumping of domestic wastewater washing machines, showers, sinks.
- Emptying of tanks in industrial and ecological applications.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 50°C.
- Open impeller.
- Minimum level of pumped liquid: 25 mm.
- Maximum dimensions of suspended solids: 8 mm.
- Dry motor Dry motor cooled by the pumped liquid.
- Power cord: H07RN-F, 10 m. – single-phase: with plug. – three-phase: without plug.
- Insulation class 155°C (F).
- IPX8 protection.
- Maximum immersion depth: 7 m.
– Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
– Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles. 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
- Motor power:
– Single-phase: 0,55 to 1,1 kW.
– Three-phase: 0,55 to 1,5 kW.
- The single-phase versions feature:
– pre-assembled float switch pre-assembled float switch for automatic pump operation.
– built-in capacitor.
– thermal overload protection thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
- SG versions (single-phase without float switch), GT versions (single-phase with pre-assembled tube float switch), 60 Hz single-phase and three-phase versions, versions with various power cord lengths and various plugs are available on request.
DRIVELUB SEAL SYSTEM
Watertight electric motor protected by multiple seal system with oil chamber. A V-ring and silicon carbide mechanical seal mechanical seal (extremely resistant to wear and abrasion), as well as a lip seal lip seal which is continuosly lubricated by the DRIVELUB system, provide an extreme barrier against infiltration.