MAXIBOX PLUS are prefabricated tanks for lifting stations for wastewater handling according to EN 12050-1 standard.
MAXIBOX PLUS are the ideal solution when clean water, rain water, gray water and waste water must be delivered to sewer mains located at a higher level, or where gravity drainage is not possible.
MARKET SECTORS: DOMESTIC, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL.
- Suitable for delivering gray water and wastewater to main sewer lines located at a higher level, or where gravity drainage is not possible.
- The standard tank is equipped with the following components, already assembled:
– polyethylene basin with a capacity of 1200 or 1900 litres.
– Threaded cover.
– 2 1/2” or 2” delivery pipes.
– 2 DN65 or DN50 sliding device systems.
– 2 ball check valves.
– 2 gate valves.
– Float switches bracket.
The supply includes also:
– Cable glands Cable glands for power supply cables and floats.
– 1 rubber seal 1 rubber seal for DN160 inlet connection.
- The standard tank doesn’t include the pumps, so it must be completed with:
– 2 submersible pumps DOMO, DOMO- GRI, DL, GLS 50/65, GLV 50/65. that have to be ordered separately.
– Sliding devices guideclaws.
- Selecting the right pump:
– The pumps with Vortex, Self-cleaning or Grinder impellers are suitable for clean water, effluent and sewage handling that contain suspended solids and fiber materials.
– The pumps with single or twin channel impellers are suitable for clean water, effluent and sewage handling that contain suspended solids but not fibres.
- Maxibox Plus must be installed buried outside the building according to the indications in the installation and operating instructions manual.
- Ecological solution:
– tank made of 100% recyclable polyethylene.
– watertight anti-pollution tank, according to the EN 12050-1 European standard.
- Easy maintenance and repair thanks to the sliding device systems.
- Available accessories:
– Cover clamping system.
– Float switches.
– Control panels.
– Collar extension h 350 mm.
– Seal kit for DN110 inlet connection