Minibox is a complete lifting station designed for removing domestic effluent excluding toilet waste where gravity drainage is not possible.
MARKET SECTORS: DOMESTIC.
- Suitable for delivering clean water to main sewer lines located at a higher level, or where gravity drainage is not possible.
- The station is equipped with:
– DOC submersible pump, with flow rate up to 230 l/min and head up to 11 m. Passes suspended solids up to 10 mm diameter. Equipped with float switch for automatic operation.
– 85 litres high density polyethylene tank.
– 1 1/4” flexible pipe flexible pipe equipped with a check valve; left or right- hand connection.
– Power cord Power cord outlet.
– Three types of 40 mm diameter pipe inlets.
– Basin to be filled with sand or gravel to filter solid particles.
- The Minibox station can be equipped with a DOC3 (0,25 kW rating) or a DOC7 (0,55 kW rating).
- Installation is quick and easy: just connect the pipes and plug it in.
- Minibox can be installed on the floor or buried in a suitable structure (to withstand vehicle or foot traffic).
- An optional watertight lid (substituting the screens) can be installed for indoor use.