The close-coupled submersible pump Scuba is a 5” pump. The close-coupled submersible pump Scuba has an integrated electric motor which is cooled by pumped liquid. The double mechanical face seals and the technopolymer impellers ensure superior performances and maximum operational efficiency. The single phase version has an internal capacitor and built-in thermal protection meaning the pump does not require a connection to a control panel for starting. This design makes the submersible pump the ideal choice for primary water supply in tanks or reservoirs, sprinkler irrigation systems and pressure boosting as it can be installed directly inside tanks or wells to avoid suction problems.
- Water supply from primary water supply tanks or reservoirs, 6” wells, basins and watercourses.
- Sprinkler irrigation systems.
- Pressure boosting with pump directly inserted in tank or well, to avoid suction problems and noise.
MARKET SECTORS: CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL.
- Close-coupled, multiple impeller submersible electric pump. The liquid end is located underneath the electric motor, which is cooled by the pumped liquid.
- Impellers are radial centrifugal type, made of technopolymer.
- AISI 304 stainless steel diffusers.
- Outer sleeve, motor casing, suction screen and shaft extension are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Dry motor. The electric motor is protected by a double seal system with an oil chamber. The silicon carbide mechanical seal, highly resistant to abrasion and wear, together with the second mechanical seal, lubricated thanks to the special configuration of the oil chambers, guarantee long-lasting reliability. The oil used is according to standard for oils in contact with foodstuffs (F.D.A. – FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION).
- Delivery: up to 7,5 m3 /h at 2850 rpm.
- Head: up to 80 m at 2850 rpm.
- Maximum overall diameter of electric pump: 128 mm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 20 m.
- Maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand: 25 g/m3 .
- Passes solids up to 2,5 mm.
- Delivery port: Rp 1 1/4.
- Motor power : 0,55 to 1,1 kW