The Lowara GVF series booster sets are fully automatic booster sets for water supply. They are equipped with 2-6 pumps (where one can be a jockey pump), pressure transmitters and control panel with a SD60 controller and a variable frequency drive, all mounted on a frame for easy installation. One pump is speed controlled and the rest operates at full speed. With the SD 60 controller it’s easy to set and check the performance either on site or remote via Modbus or internet.
The Lowara GVF series booster sets can be fitted with the following pumps:
- Vertical multistage pumps e-SV series from15 to 125
- End suction pumps FHE, SHE series from 32 to 80 (on request)
MARKET SECTORS: CIVIL, INDUSTRIAL
- Water network supply in condominiums, offices, hotels, shopping centres, factories.
- Water supply to agricultural water networks (e.g. irrigation).
- Flow rate up to 320 m3/h.
- Head up to 160 m.
- Electrical panel supply voltage: 3 x 400V ± 10%.
- Frequency 50 Hz.
- Voltage for controls outside panel: 24 Vac.
- Electrical panel protection class IP 55.
- Maximum service pump power: 2 x 37 kW.
- Starting fixed-speed motors:
– Direct for powers up to 22 kW inclusive for pump (GVF..D).
– Star/Delta on request (GVF..Y set).
– Softstarter, for higher powers (GVF..R set).
- Electric pumps with vertical axis:
– SV series (motor protection class IP55).
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar.
- Maximum temperature of pumped liquid : +80°C.