The Lowara GHV variable speed booster sets are fully automatic booster sets for water supply. They are equipped with 2-4 variable speed pumps with a Hydrovar pump controller, pressure transmitters and control panel, all mounted on a frame for easy installation. The Hydrovar pump controller is easy to program, designed for maximum energy efficiency and can communicate with a BMS system via Modbus.
The Lowara GHV variable speed booster sets can be fitted with the following pumps:
- Vertical multistage pumps e-SV series from 3 to 125
MARKET SECTORS: RESIDENTIAL-CIVIL, INDUSTRIAL
- Water network supply in housing complexes, offices, hotels, shopping centres, industrial plants.
- Supply of water networks for agricultural applications (e.g. irrigation).
- Flow rate up to 320 m3 /h.
- Head up to 160 m.
- Electrical panel supply voltage:
– single-phase 1 x 230V ± 10% 50/60Hz (GHV…/2)
– three-phase 3 x 400V ± 10% 50/60Hz (GHV…/4)
- Frequency 50Hz
- e-SVTM vertical axis electric pump
- HVL series HYDROVAR
- Protection class IP55 for:
– electrical control panel
– electrical pump motor – HVL converter
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar.
- Maximum liquid temperature: max +80°C.
- Maximum electric pump power: 2 x 22 kW.
- Progressive motor start