The GLS – GLV submersible pumps are submersible pumps designed for pumping pure water, surface water and waste water containing solids or long-fiber materials.In addition to the cast iron version, the full range includes versions with single channel and self cleaning impeller for managing solids with fibers (GLS) and vortex impeller (GLV).
The GLS – GLV submersible pumps offer efficiency and reliability even under the toughest operating conditions, as well as wear resistance, shorter downtime and no risk of clogging.
MARKET SECTORS: RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, INDUSTRIES
- Submersible pumps for pumping clean water, surface water and wastewater containing solids or long-fibred material.
- Delivery: up to 244 m3 /h.
- Head: up to 41 m.
- Free passage: 48 mm (see hydraulic data table).
- Discharge connection: DN 50 – 65 – 80 – 100 mm.
- Motor power: up to 7,4 kW.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40 °C.
- Maximum immersion depth: 20 m.
- pH pumped liquid: pH 5,5-14.
- Maximum liquid density: 1100 Kg/m3 .
- Motor with IP68 protection and class 155°C (F) or class 180°C (H) insulation.
- Power supply 230V single-phase, 400V three-phase, 50 Hz.
- Voltage variation:
– continuous running: max ±5%.
– intermittent running: max ±10%.
- Voltage imbalance between phases: max 2%.
- Maximum number of starts per hour: 30.
- 20 m cable.
- Explosion proof version.
- Different voltages: 380V and 415V for three-phase version, 220V and 240V for single-phase version.
ACCESSORIES / INSTALLATION
- Lowering device.
- 90° delivery connection with hose connector.
- Threaded 90° delivery connection.
- Pump stand.
- Ball check valve.
- Wastewater level regulators.
- Command and control panels.
- Lifting chains.