The Z6 and ZN6 submersible pumps for 6” wells are sturdy and lightweight pumps very easy to maintain, thanks to the modular design and its high sand handling capability (100 g/m3). The Z6 pump is made in AISI 304, the ZN6 version in AISI 316. Head and motor support are made in precision cast stainless steel, with stainless steel impellers and diffusers. Tungsten Carbide shaft bearings and stainless steel. shaft sleeves ensure long lasting reliability and efficiency.
Z6 (AISI 304) – ZN6 (AISI 316)
- Robust design
- High pressure version
- High sand capability
Z6 – ZN6
50 Hz version: Delivery up to 78 m3/h – Head up to 700 m.
60 Hz version: Delivery up to 90 m3/h – Head up to 700 m.
MARKET SECTORS: CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL.
- Water supply from deep wells.
- Pressure boosting and water distribution in civil and industrial systems.
- Supply of surge tanks and reservoirs.
- Firefighting and washing systems.
- Water table level control.
- Golf courses.
- Delivery: up to 78 m3/h.
- Head: up to 700 m.
- Maximum overall diameter of pump:
– Standard version: 142 mm (one cable guard included).
– High head version: 177 mm (one cable guard and 6″ motor coupling included).
193 mm (one cable guard and 8″ motor coupling included).
- Maximum pump immersion depth:
300 m (with L4C motor)
350 m (with L6W and L8W motors).
- Maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand: 100 g/m3.
- Standard delivery port:
– Standard version: Rp 2 1/2” for Z612-Z616-Z622 versions.
Rp 3” for Z631-Z646-Z660 versions.
– High head version: Rp 3” for Z612-Z616-Z622-Z631 versions.
Rp 4” for Z646-Z660 versions.
- All the pumps can operate in the horizontal position (see operating limits in the motors section).
- L4C, L6W and L8W three-phase asynchronous liquid-cooled motors (see operating limits in the motors section).