The GL – GLV submersible electric pumps for waste waters, made of cast iron, are available with single-channel (GL) or vortex impeller (GLV).
The GL – GLV submersible electric pumps for waste waters are designed to handle solids-laden wastewater, with up to 21 m head and 42 m³/h capacity.
Rated power: 1,1 kW (1,5 HP) to 1,5 kW (2 HP).
Solids handled up to 50 mm in diameter.
- Circulation of sewage water containing suspended solids.
- Emptying of domestic waste water tanks, dirty water from cesspools and sewage water in general.
- Drainage of excavations and marshy grounds.
- Manufactured in cast iron – shaft and impeller in 304 stainless steel.
- Motor stator installed non-toxic, dielectric oil for the lubrication of the ball bearings and improved cooling.
- Volute pump casing. Mechanical seal protected by sand-proof labyrinth.
- Maximum depth of immersion: 5 meters.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 50°C with pump wholly submersed. 30°C with pump partially submersed.
- Motor class F – IP68 – 2900 rpm.
- Single-channel or vortex impeller – cross-section Ø 50 mm.
- Starting panel in the single-phase bersion.
– Single-phase 220-230 V 50 Hz.
– Three-phase 220-240 V, 50 Hz or 380-415 V 50 Hz.
- Delivery: up to 40 m³/h
- Head: up to 20 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 Hz
- Power: from 1.10 kW up to 1.50 kW
- Temperature of pumped liquid: to 50 °C
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m
- Free passage: up to 50 mm