The submersible pump for 4” wells of the GS series is a robust 4” pump designed for long life. It’s built mainly in stainless steel, has casted discharge and a special floating impeller design to enhance the wear resistance and to maintain the performance over time.
The submersible pump for 4” wells of the GS series is designed specially to be used in 4” wells and its ideal for use in irrigation systems, pressure boosting, geothermal systems and fountain applications.
All GS pumps can be coupled to 4” NEMA standard motors.
MARKET SECTORS: CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL.
- Water supply.
- Sprinkler irrigation.
- Pressure boosting.
- Delivery: up to 21 m3 /h at 2850 rpm.
- Head: up to 340 m at 2850 rpm.
- Maximum pump overall diameter (cable cover included): 99 mm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 150 m (with 4OS motor). 300 m (with L4C motor).
- Maximum permissible quantity of sand: 150 g/m3 .
- 1GSL – 2GS – 4GS – 6GS versions Rp 1 1/4 delivery port.
- 8GS – 12GS – 16GS versions Rp 2 delivery port.
- Motor power : from 0,37 to 7,5 kW.
- Abrasion-resistant construction. The front wear plate, combined with the floating impellers, ensures optimum resistance to abrasion.
- The upper and lower supports are made of precision-cast stainless steel, ensuring resistance to corrosion, durability and a sturdy coupling to the motor.
- The hexagonal pump shaft guarantees an effective impeller driving.
- A stainless steel non-return valve is fitted in the discharge to prevent any back flow of water and alleviate any water hammer to the pump, thus safeguarding impellers and diffusers.
- The GS series pumps can be coupled to either the 4OS or L4C motors. MOTOR For the motor characteristics, please see the relevant motor section. OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Different voltages and frequencies.