The pumps of the DOMO GRI series are submersible electric pumps for drainage of dirty water equipped with grinder system.
The DOMO GRI series electric pumps are equipped with an extremely efficient and highly reliable grinder system. The grinder is able to macerate all the solids present in the sewage and to pass it through small discharge pipes (25 mm diameter).
DOMO GRI is available in the 1,1 kW power.
- Pumping of sewage with suspended solids.
- Emptying of septic tanks and residential sumps.
- Draining of flooded areas.
- Pumping water from a pressurized sewer network.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 35°C with fully submerged pump.
- Dry motor.
- Power cord: H07RN-F – single-phase: with plug. – three-phase: without plug.
- Insulation class 155°C (F).
- IPX8 protection.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
– Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
– Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles. 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
- Motor power: – 1,1 kW single-phase and three-phase.
- The single-phase versions feature:
– pre-assembled float switch pre-assembled float switch for automatic pump operation.
– built-in capacitor.
– thermal overload protection thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
- DOMO GRI pumps feature:
– Rp 1“ threaded delivery port (female gas).
– technopolymer PBT Impeller.
– high resistance stainless steel grinder.
DRIVELUB SEAL SYSTEM:
Watertight electric motor protected by multiple seal system with oil chamber. A V-ring and silicon carbide mechanical seal mechanical seal (extremely resistant to wear and abrasion), as well as a lip seal lip seal which is continuosly lubricated by the DRIVELUB system, provide an extreme barrier against infiltration.