The DL pumps are submersible electric pumps for pumping sewage.
The DL series electric pumps come with single-channel or Vortex impeller (DLV), and are designed to handle solids-laden wastewater, with up to 22 m head and 42 m3 /h delivery. 0,6 kW to 1,5 kW rated power. Solids handled up to 50 mm in diameter.
- Pumping of sewage with suspended solids and filaments.
- Emptying of sumps, septic tanks and wastewater discharge tanks.
- Draining of flooded excavations and marshy ground.
- Maximum liquid temperature:
50°C with fully submerged pump.
25°C with partially submerged pump.
- Mechanical seal Mechanical seal protected by sand labyrinth.
- Maximum dimension of suspended solids:
45 mm for DL80, DL90, DL105, DL80, DL90, DL105, MINIVORTEX, VORTEX.
50 mm for DL109, DL125, DL109, DL125, DLV100, DLV115.
- Motor in a dielectric non-toxic oil bath, which ensures the lubrification of the ball bearings and a more efficient cooling.
- Power cord: H07RN-F. – single-phase: with plug. – three-phase: without plug.
- Insulation class 155°C (F).
- IPX8 protection.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
– Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
– Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles. 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
- The single-phase versions feature:
– capacitor housed in a box on the power cord + 1,5 m. power cord with plug.
– thermal overload protection thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
CG versions (single-phase with pre-assembled float switch), 60 Hz single-phase and three-phase versions, versions with various power cord lengths and various plugs are available on request.