AG-360 – Low pressure air atomization automatic spray gun range
The AG-360 automatic spray gun series DeVilbiss is available in various spray gun formats to provide an all-encompassing and universal automatic finishing solution for all applications.
A comprehensive range of CONVentional, HVLP and Trans Tech (Compliant) Air caps provide a choice of Environmental compliance, Transfer Efficiency, Atomization power and application requirements.
AG-360 – Product features
- Simple construction and easy maintenance for minimal down-time.
- Stainless Steel Fluid Passageways for Water based & Solvent based coating applications.
- Quick detachable mounting manifolds provide fast and easy maintenance.
- Compact size and weight for easy positioning and precise alignment.
- Multiple options and formats to evolve for all application requirements
- Independent Fan, Atomizing and Trigger Air – vital for Robotic and fully automatic machine applications.
- Using the acknowledged market leading low Pressure Air Atomization technology from DeVilbiss, the AG-360 automatic spray gun series has been developed to provide a blend of finish quality, engineering robustness and superior Transfer Efficiency.
The AG-360 automatic spray gun series DeVilbiss is available in various gun formats to provide an all-encompassing and universal automatic finishing solution for all applications. Designed to function in the tough working environment of the modern finishing industry, these guns give you maximum productivity with minimum downtime.
AG-361 variants are designed to be cost effective automatic spray guns with maximum control and serviceability. Available in two models – the AG-361 for general industrial finishing and the AG-361E for the ceramics industry.
The AG-362 automatic spray guns are more versatile designs – the AG-362 for general industry and the AG-362P particularly developed for the cosmetics and glass industries.
The AG-362 automatic spray guns are available with two different design manifolds to allow you to choose the layout of air/fluid connection and method of gun attachment. The AG- 362L Lever operated version for fastest removal and the AG-362S Screw attached version with multiple machine mounting options and smaller size.
Gun Dimensions & Weights
- AG-361 Size (L x H x W) mm: 140 x 67 (inc valves).) x 44
- AG-361 Weight 668 g (inc air cap): 668 g (inc air cap)
- AG-362 Gun Size (L x H x W) mm: 122 x 44 x 44
- AG-362 (Gun only) Weight: 557 g (inc air cap)
- AG-362P Size (L x H x D) mm: 145 x 44 x 44
- AG-362P (Gun only) Weight: 524 g (inc air cap)
Manifold Dimensions & Weights
- Cam Manifold Size (L x W x H) mm: 60 x 44 x 53 (inc valves)
- Cam Manifold Weight: 347 g
- Screw Manifold Size (L x W x H) mm: 59 x 63 (inc valves) x 20
- Screw Manifold Weight: 268 g
- Max Air Input Pressure (P1): 7 bar
- Max Fluid Input Pressure (P2): 7 bar
- Max Operating Ambient Temperature: 40 C nominal
- Gun Head & Fluid Passageways: Stainless Steel
- Gun Body Material: QuickClean™ coated Aluminium
- Manifold Material. Stainless Steel
- Fluid Nozzle & Needle Materials: 303 Stainless Steel, Nitride coated, Stainless Steel, Tungsten carbide
- Seals & O rings: HDPE, FEPM, PTFE, FFKM
- Other Substrates
- Agricultural & construction machinery
- Automotive oem & tier 1&2
- Defence & military
- Domestic appliances & electronics
- Drums & containers
- General industry
- Leather goods & shoe makers
- Leisure, caravans & rv’s
- Rail, truck & bus
- Trade coaters, stove enamellers
- Commercial refinishing
- Automotive refinishing