DeVilbiss GFG Pro conventional spray gun has established itself as a firm favourite with sprayers all over the world. The Finishing World’s favourite spray gun’s just got better with the introduction of the Pro range.
Over many years the DeVilbiss GFG conventional spray gun has established itself as firm favourite with sprayers all over the world. As part of DeVilbiss’s continued commitment to be the world leader in spray gun technology, this iconic spray gun have been completely re-designed and engineered with new gun body, air caps, tips, trigger and air valve. These significant product developments once again provide this spray gun with unrivalled finishing performance.
Technology led Innovation
The DeVilbiss GFG Pro Gravity is a high performance conventional air atomising spray gun suitable for most industrial spray finishing applications and is made of the best available materials to withstand the highest demands in the modern sprayshop, to provide a guaranteed, long and durable working life. The spray gun can be used with virtually all industrial solvent and water based paints, coatings, lubricants, dyes, stains, varnishes, lacquers and adhesives.
DeVilbiss DeKup Disposible Paint Cups are available for GFG Pro Gravity Spray Guns
GFG Pro – Product features
- Renowned DeVilbiss Atomisation Quality
- Genuine fast application rates
- Forged aluminium gun body for long life service
- Light smooth trigger action to reduce operator fatigue
- Balanced air valve design to improve air flow characteristics.
- Air Connection: 1/4″ Universal
- Fluid Connection: N/A
- Gun weight (without cup): 585g
Air Cup C1
- Recommended Inlet Pressure: 2.5 – 3 Bar (36-44 psi)
- Air Flow @ 3 Bar/ 44 psi: 250 – 300 l/min (9 – 11 scfm)
Air Cup C2
- Recommended Inlet Pressure: 2.5 – 4 Bar (36 – 58 psi)
- Air Flow @ 3 Bar/ 44 psi: 255 – 400 l/min (9 – 14 scfm)
- Industrial solvents
- Water based paints
- Aircraft & aerospace
- Agricultural & construction machinery
- Defence & military
- Domestic appliances & electronics
- Drums & containers
- General industry
- Leather goods & shoe makers
- Leisure, caravans & rv’s
- Marine, shipping & boating
- Rail, truck & bus
- Trade coaters, stove enamellers