The GTi PRO Lite spray gun family DeVilbiss ensures there’s a spray gun to suit all types of industrial spray finishing applications.
Pressure, Suction and Gravity feed, the range utilises a comprehensive range of new development Air Caps and fluid nozzles to provide outstanding atomisation for handling all types of Industrial solventbased and waterbased coatings.
The superior GTi PRO Lite performance is achieved with new and improved design technology utilising free breathing high capacity air passages and a coaxial linear air valve to provide unrestricted and even flow of compressed air through the gun body. This smooth air movement enables the precision-engineered air caps and fluid tips to produce superior atomisation with consistent droplet istribution throughout the spray pattern.
The GTi PRO Lite is precision built using the highest quality materials and component parts for a guaranteed, reliable, long and durable working life in all industrial markets. A drop forged aluminium body with tough anodised external finish, high grade stainless steel fluid tips and needles and nickel plated hard brass air caps all contribute to a gun that can last in the extreme environment of the spray
shop. When routine maintenance is needed then the simple design and easy to maintain format ensures minimum down time and interrupted production.
GTi PRO Lite – Product features
- Enhanced ergonomics combined with DeVilbiss’ legendary fit and feel ensure incredible performance, handling and balance
- Comprehensive range of Conventional, HVLP and Trans Tech (High Efficiency) Air Caps for choice of Transfer Efficiency, Atomisation power and Application requirements
- Extensive range of stainless steel, hardened and tungsten carbide fluid tips and needles for all types of industrial applications
- Coaxial trigger air valve design for lighter trigger pull and improved air flow
- Drop forged aluminium gun body and removable air baffle for a longer working life.
- Fully Environmental Legislation Compliant with high transfer efficiency resulting in significant paint savings.
- Air adjuster valve provides instant “on gun” pressure adjustment for the sprayer
- Fully ATEX certified and authorised for use in the EU community
- PRO Lite Weight:
- Pressure/Suction (gun only) 500g
- Gravity (gun only) 446g
- Max Air Inlet Pressure (P1): 12 bar
- Max Fluid Inlet pressure (P2): 15 bar
- Max Operating Ambient Temperature: 40°C Nominal
- Gun Body Material: Anodised Aluminium
- Fluid Passageway Material: Alumunium
- Air Cap Material: Nickel plated Brass
- Fluid Nozzle & Needle Materials: Stainless Steel
- Seals & O rings: HDPE, FEPM
- Air Inlet connection: 1/4” Universal
- Fluid Inlet connection: 3/8” Universal
- Metal fabrication
- Yacht & Marine
- Railway & Rolling stock
- Truck & Vehical