The two-way flanged ball valve ANTARES ANSI is a ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, petrochemical plants, water plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water. Suitable for average vacuum (see page 420), steam up to +200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE. For special application please check the suitability of the valve for the process and the required corrosion resistancy using the relevant table.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES
– AISI 316L (from bar) ** AISI316 (from casting)
– A 105 (from bar) LF2 (from casting) ***
STANDARDS: BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
FIRE SAFE according to BS 6755 – API 6 FA – API 607 (until DN150). On request: ANSI/API STD 607 ISO 10497:2010 (DN15÷DN200); DVGW for gas, TÜV for TA Luft (only PTFE); (NACE MR 0.175 on request).
– 1/2″ – 8″ (ANSI 150)
– 1/2″ – 4″ (ANSI 300)
PRESSURES: ANSI 150 – ANSI 300
-20°C / +180°C A316/A316L (PTFE)
-20°C / +180°C LF2 (PTFE)
-10°C / +180°C A105 (PTFE).
CONNECTIONS with flanges:
– flanges ANSI 150 RF – ANSI 300 RF – ANSI B16.5
– face to face ANSI B16.10 face to face DIN3202.
STEM: Anti blow out with anti-static device.
ANTISTATIC DEVICE: starting from DN25 (DN15 – DN20 upon request).
PACKING: triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
UPPER CONNECTION: ISO 5211.
OPERATOR: lever. Available colours: black, yellow.
– PTFE + CARBOGRAPHITE: use up to 200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
– Peek for high temperatures up to 260°C (optimum from 100°C to 260°C).
– JPTFE seals with metal core (on request).
– Ball drilling.
– Body – body flange – stem – ball made of AISI 316L.
– Body and body flange made of LF2.
– Degreased valves for oxygen service.
– For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.
– Nace MR 0.175 from Bar at request.