Statiflo Gas Dispersion Systems (GDS) are custom engineered and built to meet customer specific performance requirements. The main components are:
Main line mixer/contactor
Sidestream equipment, including:
– Pre-disperser static mixer
– Gas eductor (if gas is at low pressure)
– Centrifugal pump, operating at constant flow rate.
– Sample points, valves, instrumentation, interconnecting pipework and stand-by equipment, as required.
The sidestream gas/liquid dispersing equipment can be compactly side mounted directly on the contactor mixer or alternatively floor/skid mounted.
Typical applications for the Statiflo GDS include ozonation, aeration and carbonation.
Key benefits include:
– High mass transfer efficiency
– Low capital cost
– Low pressure drop
– Gas bubbles generated independently of liquid velocity in contactor
– Low energy consumption
– High turndown capability
– Compact design
– No moving parts except for centrifugal pump
– Minimal maintenance requirement
– Simple to operate — no special training required