The VIKING internal gear pumps of the Asphalt Jacketed 34 series configuration possibilities, pumping problems .
The VIKING internal gear pumps of the Asphalt Jacketed 34 series even in tough applications high pressures and thanks to the and crankshaft .
- Pumps designed specifically for asphalt applications
- Variety of problem-solving sealing options
- Quick time to temperature
- Variety of jacketing or electric heat options
- Max. Capacity: 20 to 450 GPM (4.5 to 102 M³/hr)
Max. Pressure: 100 PSI (7 BAR)
Max. Viscosity: 250,000 SSU (55,000 cSt)
Temperature Range: -60°F to +450°F (-50°C to +230°C)
Sealing / Coupling: Packing
Porting: Right Angle (90°), Flanged
- Simplified rotor retention system, economical for medium duty applications.
- Jacketing suitable for hot oil or steam for enhanced application flexibility.
- Belt drive or reducer drive options available.