The FC-FCT pumps are centrifugal pumps with in-line suction and delivery fl anges, single (FC) and twin (FCT) versions. Pump body in cast iron and impeller in AISI 316* stainless steel. Designed to pump hot, cold and moderately aggressive liquids. Models: FCE-FCTE Close-coupled with special motor shaft extension. FCS-FCTS With stub shaft and standard motor.
MARKET SECTORS: CIVIL, INDUSTRIAL.
- Water circulation in heating and air conditioning systems.
- Handling of water and clean, chemically non-aggressive liquids.
- Water supply.
- Delivery up to 190 m3 /h, 2-pole. 330 m3 /h, 4-pole.
- Head up to 89 m, 2-pole. 35 m, 4-pole.
- Temperature of pumped liquid: -10°C to +130°C for “E” version, -20°C to +140°C for “S” version (depending on working pressure). Maximum working pressure: 10 bar (PN 10) for the “E” version, 16 bar (PN 16) for the “S” version up to 120°C, 13 bar from 120°C to 140°C.
- Impeller made of AISI 316L stainless steel, laser technology welded, up to size 80-160. Cast iron impeller for bigger sizes. Bronze impeller available on request for FCT 80-200 and bigger, in both the “E” and “S” versions.
- Wear rings made of AISI 316L stainless steel, up to FC 100, on the impeller’s front and near wear plates, to ensure high performance and easy replacement.
- Mechanical seal Mechanical seal according to EN12756 (ex DIN 24960), lubricated by internal recirculation of pumped liquid to seal housing (up to FC 100). Mechanical seal locking pin slot on models up to FC 100 (on request).
- Air valve on models up to FC 100.
- Counterflange kits available on request.
- Three-phase asynchronous, squirrel cage rotor, enclosed construction, external ventilation.
- IP55 protection.
- Class 155 (F) insulation.
- Performances according to EN 60034-1.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C.
- Continuos duty.
- Condensate drain plugs on all LOWARA motors.
- Standard voltage: Single-phase version 220-240 V, 50 Hz, with built-in automatic reset overload protection up to 1,5 kW. For higher powers the protection is be provided by the user. Three-phase Three-phase version: 220-240/380-415 V 50 Hz for powers up to 3 kW; 380-415/660-690 V, 50 Hz for powers above 3 kW. Overload protection to be provided by the user.
- Standard supplied IE2/IE3 motors are compliant with Regulation (EC) no. 640/2009 and IEC 60034-30.