The GEMÜ 225 servo assisted 2/2-way plastic solenoid valve has a high performance coil which is hermetically separated from the medium by means of a flexible PTFE membrane. The coil is assisted by a servo-control piston mechanism.The valve seal is carried in a pendulum bearing. The electrical connection is made via a plug complying with DIN EN 175301-803 form A. The DC design includes a rectifier in the terminal enclosure, so that the valve can be used with an AC supply.
The GEMÜ 225 servo assisted 2/2-way plastic solenoid valve has a manual override and an optical position indicator as standard.
- Actuator: Electromagnetic
- Body material: PVC-U, grey; PVDF
- Max. operating pressure: 6 bar
- Max. media temperature: 60 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -20 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Suitable for inert and corrosive* liquids and gases
- Corrosion-resistant, therefore suitable for water treatment plants, washing and cleaning installations, the food and foodstuffs industries, the chemical industry, electroplating, titration equipment, for the photographic industry and for laboratory, analytical and medical apparatus.
- Sizes DN 25 and upwards have additional forced operation
- Hermetic separation of medium and actuator
- Manual override allows the valve to be opened and closed during a power failure
- Standard integral optical position indicator