The GEMÜ 611 and GEMÜ 671 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves have a low maintenance plastic bonnet and are manually operated. An integral optical position indicator is standard.
The GEMÜ 611 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves are suitable for the control of inert and corrosive liquids, gaseous fluids, even particulates.
The valve body and diaphragm are available in various materials and configurations.
Thanks to their compact and functional design, the GEMÜ 611 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves are ideal even in small spaces.
- Connection: Clamp; Spigot; Threaded socket; Threaded spigot
- Actuator: Manual
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4435, forged body; 1.4435, investment casting; CW617N (brass)
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 80 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Hermetic separation between medium and operator
- Optional flow direction and installation position
- Extensive range of accessories