The GEMÜ 612 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves have a temperature resistant plastic handwheel and are manually operated. A seal adjuster to increase service life of the diaphragm and an integral optical position indicator are included as standard.
The GEMÜ 612 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves are suitable for the control of inert and corrosive liquids, gaseous fluids, even particulates.
The valve body and diaphragm are available in various materials and configurations.
- Connection: Clamp; Flange; Spigot; Threaded socket; Threaded spigot
- Actuator: Manual
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4435, forged body; 1.4435, investment casting
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Hermetic separation between medium and operator
- Optional flow direction and installation position
- Long service life of the diaphragm due to patented seal adjuster (US-Pat. 5 377 956)
- Valve body also available in multi-port designs (M-block and T-body) or as tank bottom valve body