The GEMÜ 615 2/2-way metal diaphragm valve is pneumatically operated and has a low maintenance piston actuator which can be controlled by inert gases. Normally Closed (NC), Normally Open (NO) and Double Acting (DA) control functions are available. An optical position indicator is integrated as standard.
Thanks to their compact and functional design, the GEMÜ 615 2/2-way metal diaphragm valves are suitable for inert and corrosive liquids and gaseous media, even in presence of suspended solids.
Diaphragm and valve body are available in different materials and configurations. Other versions complying with ATEX are also available on request.
It is also possible to install an optimal drainage and optional accessories such as a stroke limiter and electrical position indicators with microswitches or proximity switches.
- Connection: Clamp; Spigot; Threaded socket; Threaded spigot
- Actuator: Pneumatic
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4435, forged body; 1.4435, investment casting; CW617N (brass)
- Max. operating pressure: 6 bar
- Max. media temperature: 80 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Control valve
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Compact design (ideal when space is at a premium)
- Versions according to ATEX on request
- Hermetic separation between medium and actuator
- Optional flow direction
- Installation for an optimized draining is possible
- Optional accessories: – Stroke limiter – Electrical position indicators with microswitches or proximity switches