The GEMÜ 635 2/2-way diaphragm valve has a low maintenance plastic piston actuator which can be controlled by inert gaseous media.
The GEMÜ 635 pneumatically operated 2/2-way diaphragm valve is pneumatically operated.
An integral optical position indicator is standard. Normally Closed (NC), Normally Open (NO) and Double Acting (DA) control functions are available.
- Explosion protection
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 80 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Suitable for inert and corrosive* liquid and gaseous media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Connection for pilot valves to NAMUR (except actuator size 1/N)
- Control connection positioned in-line with flow direction as standard, thus installable in extremely restricted spaces
- Versions according to ATEX on request
- Compact design
- Optional accessories:
– Electrical position indicator
– Electrical position indicator with microswitches or proximity switches
– Pneumatic or electro-pneumatic positioner