The GEMU 667 pneumatically operated 2/2 way diaphragm valve has a low maintenance membrane actuator. All medium wetted parts and the housing are made of plastic.
Valve sizes DN 15 to DN 50 are self-opening due to integral springs (Control function 2), valve sizes DN 65 and DN 80 are opened by the pressure of the working medium on the diaphragm (Control function 5).
- DN: 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80
- Body Configuration: 2/2-way
- Connection: Spigots – DIN, for socket welding; Spigots – inch, Spigots for IR butt welding; Spigots for IR butt welding, BCF; Union ends with DIN insert (for IR butt welding); Union ends with DIN insert (socket); Union ends with inch insert (socket)
- Valve Body Material: ABS; In-liner PPH – grey ace. to RAL 7032; In-liner PPH – natural; PP; PVC-U; PVDF
- Diaphragm Material: CSM, EPDM, FPM, NBR
- Control Function: Closed by control medium, opened by spring tension (DN 15-50); Closed by control medium, opened by working medium (DN 65+80)
- Ambient Temperature: Valve body ABS / PVDF: -20 to 60°C; Valve body PVC-U / PP: 5 to 60°C
- Working Medium: Corrosive, inert, gaseous and liquid media which have no negative impact on the physical and chemical properties of the body and diaphragm materials.
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Various connections available
- Optional flow direction, will seal in either flow direction up to full working pressure
- Optional mounting position
- Optional accessories
– Stroke limiter with optical position indicator
– Electrical position indicator (GEMU 1215), “Closed” position
– Electrical position indicators with microswitches or proximity switches