The GEMÜ 625 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valve has a low maintenance plastic piston actuator and is pneumatically operated. The valve has a metal distance piece. An integral optical position indicator is standard. Normally Closed (NC), Normally Open (NO) and Double Acting (DA) control functions are available.
The GEMÜ 625 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves are suitable for the control of inert and corrosive liquids, gaseous fluids, even particulates.
With a compact and functional design, the GEMÜ 625 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valve is suitable for sterile applications and it is available in a ATEX-compatible version on request.
- Connection: Clamp; Spigot; Threaded socket; Threaded spigot
- Actuator: Pneumatic
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4435, forged body; 1.4435, investment casting
- Max. operating pressure: 6 bar
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Control valve
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Compact design (ideal when space is at a premium)
- CIP/SIP cleaning and sterilizing capabilities
- Versions according to ATEX on request
- Hermetic separation between medium and actuator
- For sterile applications
- Optional flow direction
- Installation for an optimized draining is possible
- Optional accessories: Stroke limiter. Electrical position indicators with microswitches or proximity switches