The GEMÜ 677 HP/HPW 2/2-way valve has a low maintenance plastic handwheel and is manually operated.
The GEMÜ 677 HP/HPW 2/2-way valve is equipped with an ergonomically designed handwheel and an integral optical position indicator. The medium wetted parts are made of PFA, PVDF or PP (body) and PTFE (shut off diaphragm).
- Connection: Butt weld spigot
- Actuator: Manual
- Actuator movement: Linear actuator
- Body material: PFA inliner; PVDF outliner
- Max. operating pressure: 6 bar
- Max. media temperature: 80 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -20 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media, particularly high purity media
- All medium wetted parts and the housing are made of high-grade plastic.
- Operator: Glass fibre reinforced PP
- Nominal sizes DN 15 – DN 100 / NPS 1/2“ – NPS 4“
- Standard optical position indicator
- Assembled, tested and packaged under class 100 cleanroom conditions
- High Kv value
- Minimal deadleg
- Optional flow direction, will seal in either flow direction up to full operating pressure
- Due to its design (diaphragm valve, i. e. soft flow deviation) particularly suitable for polishing agents and slurries
- Optional installation position
- Optional accessories