The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 1050 is suitable for a wide range of applications and ensures maximum efficiency and versatility.
The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 1050 replaces the 1040, now obsolete, against which many improvements have been made: the membranes last up to five times longer and it is possible a 20% increase in the flow of the fluid, ensuring effective performance of up to 189 l / min. Moreover, thanks to the one-piece center section you can prevent air leakage in favor of a more efficient operation.
The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 1050 is equipped with modular pneumatic valve so as to ensure a low-pulse without stalling operation, allowing a uniform and rapid exchange.
The double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 1050 in metal, made of Aluminium, Stainless Steel 316, Hastelloy, are destined for pumping chemicals and medium- low viscosity materials such as paints, detergents, hydraulic fluids, waste water.
- Connection size: 25.4 mm (1 in)
- Thread type: NPT or BSP
- Pneumatic valve: Standard, smart and remote
- Maximum capacity: 189 l/min (50 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure 8.6 bar (0.9 MPa – 125 psi)
- Construction materials available: Aluminium, Stainless Steel 316, Hastelloy
- Midsection available: coated aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene
- Pump weight: Aluminium 10.4 kg (23 lb); Stainless Steel from 16.5 to 18.6 kg (36.3 to 41 lb)