The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 1590 is intended for transferring fluids, chemicals and materials of medium-low viscosity in a wide range of applications.
The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 1590 are equipped with a closed central pneumatic valve, patented and easy to maintain, as well as air section with epoxy resin coating for use in harsh environmental conditions. Thanks to the choice of building materials, the Graco Husky 1590 pumps are suitable for several applications.
The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 1590 has a compact and robust design and is made of aluminum (for pumping fluids such as sludge or wastewater) or Stainless Steel 316 (for pumping abrasive and corrosive fluids).
ùAll models are available with membranes and balls made of different materials, according to the specific needs of each installation and application.
- Connection Dimensions: 50.8 mm (2 in)
- Thread type: ANSI flange
- Pneumatic valve: Standard and remote
- Maximum capacity: 379 l/min (100 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure 8.3 bar (0.8 MPa – 120 psi)
- Construction materials available: Aluminium, Stainless Steel 316
- Midsection available: Coated Aluminium, Stainless Steel 316
- Pump weight: Aluminium 15.2 kg (33.5 lb); Stainless steel 38.6 kg (85 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 4.8 mm (0.188 in)